E-book Personal Peace free online

 E book Personal Peace free online


Personal Peace (Power Imaging) by InnerTalk

Publisher: Detox Your World 2000 | ISBN: n/a | Language English | Audio CD in FLAC | 181 MB



Power Imaging hypnotic CD programs combine guided visualizations with music and InnerTalk subliminal messages. Power Imaging programs require listening with headphones and about 45 minutes of eyes closed relaxation.

Within each of us is a kingdom without strife or turmoil. This kingdom knows only peace. This is the place where judgement is non-existent. This is the safety of our own inner sanctuary. There we can rest and contemplate. There we are secure and at peace.

Customers who have used Personal Peace have found the following beneficial in their self betterment journey:

- Relax Now

- Deep Relaxation Collection

- Serenity

- Bliss: Coherent Emotion

Sample Affirmations:

I am calm.

I am relaxed.

I am in control.

I create my future.

I am self responsible.

I am patient.

I am honest.

I am peaceful.

I am tranquil.

I forgive myself.

I forgive others.

I am in control.

I am positive.

I am honest.

Technology: Power Imaging CD

Recommendations: Listen with Headphones Only.

Thanks to original uploader!
96f929f6f3a435c91c6a033436c39b0e E book Personal Peace free online

913ae6e1470045086c454b4ee5d795b2 E book Personal Peace free online

Comments

Popular Posts