Senuke X SEO Training online free


Senuke X SEO Training

English | AVI | 1280720 | H264 | 15fps 142kbps | AAC 64kbps | 745 MB
Genre: eLearning



In order to gain Top Search Engine Rankings you only need to Optimize Two Things: On Page and Off Page Factors.The On Page Stuff (Title, Content, meta Data) is Easy. The Hard part is the OFF Page Factors.

For A Typical SEO Campaign that I start it will consist of:

Keyword Research (2 Hours Max)

Writing of Content (Variable)

On Page Optimization (5 Hours Max)

Off Page (Linkbuilding 40 Hours Per Week For At Least 3 Months!)

Linkbuilding or OFF page optimization has consumed a lot of My Time For my SEO Campaigns. Actually it took almost 90% of my time for the Entire SEO Campaign.

The Solution is Pretty Obvious, Ranking To The Top Of The Search Engines Is Based On an Algorithm That Checks Backlinks as aVotesa to a siteas Rankings.

When I learned that SENUKE can Create, Submit and Randomize Links for me, I was Very Exciteda

Fast Forward To 2011.

Now, Ive quit my Freelancing Projects and I have Learned a lot from my Mistakes and my Successes as Well. I have methodically evaluated and checked what methods worked for me and what methods didnat work for my sites.

But the Biggest Problem With the Old Version of SENUKE is that You NEED To Come Back to Your PC Often to Click a Submission Process and Start The Next One. Imagine Going Back After 4 Hours for your Profile Submission What A Pain? As I have usually forgotten to Come back because of other more important mattersa

But With The Release of SENUKE X, everything has changed. The Biggest strength of SENUKE X is that you can now schedule the SEO Campaigns for any amount of days that you like

Schedule it to run for 1 week or 2 weeks or even 2 months while you are on vacation. (Just like me right nowa I am here in the beach, typing on my laptop while my Desktop back at home does SEO Linkbuilding Campaigns with SENUKE X)

SENUKE X has allowed me to work 10X faster and Do 10X the linkbuilding capability of a single person.

Yes its TRUE!

I have handled 10+ SEO Clients Before with The Old SENUKE, but Now With The NEW SENUKE X I plan to Achieve at least 100+ SEO Clients using SENUKE!(Read My Success Story Here In The SENUKE Forum)

100! Yes, Its POSSIBLE, but Only If You Know How To Use SENUKE X Effectively. If you use SENUKE X in a BAD way You Get Your Sites Sandboxed in the SERPS

This Course Is Not Your Typical SENUKE X SEO TRAINING Course

But let me ask you first, Have You Ever Encountered The Following:

No Idea What SEO is All About And How You Can Get Started With Using SENUKE for Your SEO Campaigns

You are Not Getting A Decent Success Rates in Account Creations (Decent Success rates is at least 75% and Above)

Your sites are getting Deleted Immediately resulting in disappearing Backlinks

Wondering what is the Best Strategy for Ranking Easy, Medium and Difficult Keywords

You just want To Ask Someone Who Really Knows How To Use SENUKE X on a Personal Level?

You Have Several Websites that Are NOT Getting Any Traffic And You Would Like To Rank Them Well In The Search Engines

Download from FilePost
http://adf.ly/9wJ63
http://adf.ly/9wJ66
http://adf.ly/9wJ68

No Mirrors below, Please!

Comments

Popular Posts